Friends of the Library
Click to join or donate to the Friends through our secure PayPal link.
The Friends of the Caroline County Public Library support projects and activities in all of the County’s library branches (Denton, Federalsburg and Greensboro). Their funds come from their fundraisers and membership dues.
Recent examples of projects supported by the Friends :
* additions to the Young Adult book collections in all branches
* a special area rug and furniture for the Federalsburg Children’s Area
* puppet stages for all three branches
* an annual train exhibit at the Greensboro Branch
* shopping baskets for all branches
* new display cases and bulletin board for the Central Branch, Denton
* new book sale shelving for the Federalsburg Branch
* funding to support the Library’s Summer Reading Game program
We raise funds through book sales and by selling refreshments at the annual Christmas Train Exhibit at the Greensboro Branch.
We want YOU!
Come join us with your ideas and enthusiasm for new events and projects we can use to support our wonderful, hardworking County Public Library!
And, of course, we welcome your support by becoming a Member! (Donations are tax-deductible.)