- Go to Books & More then eBooks & Downloadables. Click on the Zinio logo.
- Create an RBDigital library user account. either from the pop-up window or by clicking Create New Account in the upper right. This validates your library card number. You will create a second Zinio viewer account later.
- Once you create and activate your library user account via email, return to Zinio to log in. You may browse the available magazines and subscribe to as many as you’d like.
- After selecting a magazine and choosing complete checkout, you will be prompted to log in or create a new account. If this is your first time using Zinio, you should create a new account. This is the viewer account mentioned in step two above.
- Once you complete that screen, your magazine should be available to view in any browser from any computer or the Zinio app.
- If you have a mobile device, you may download the Zinio app and log in using your viewer account credentials. Most magazines are able to be viewed through Zinio reader apps. You will need to complete the subscription process through a web browser first. Kindle Fire owners need to download app from Zinio help menu.