Public Meeting Rooms
The library offers meeting rooms to the community for a nominal charge. Fees are waived for qualifying non-profit organizations and government agencies.
A room reservation can be submitted in any of these ways:
- Submit your reservation request online through our webpage.
- Call or visit any library branch during open hours.
- Send your request via email to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please verify that the room is available by visiting the Room Reservation System. Please include the following information in your email.
- Room to reserve
- Name of Event
- Name of Organization
- Expected Attendance
- Start Date and Time
- End Date and Time
- Contact Person (The contact person will be on site for the duration of the meeting.)
- Contact Email
- Contact Phone
- Needed equipment (for example, do you need a projector and screen)
If your group does not qualify for our meeting rooms, please see other meeting places in Caroline County.