1. Go to Books & More, then eBooks & Downloadables and choose Overdrive. Log in using your library card & PIN.
2. Download OverDrive Media Console (OMC) from the Help menu under software if you have not already done so.
3. To find a book that is available, use “Advanced Search.” Choose MP3 or WMA format (MP3 format for most devices via Windows or Mac, WMA format for Windows,) and check box next to “Only show titles with available copies.” Below the title will be the available formats of each audiobook.
4. Select title and hit “Borrow.” The book will be added to your bookshelf, which automatically opens. From there, choose your format from the drop down and download.
5. When you click “Download”, the OMC will open and the audiobook will download there.
6. From the OMC, you can transfer the audiobook to an allowed device, burn to a CD if allowed, or play the audiobook from your computer.
From Overdrive app
1. Install OverDrive app from your device’s app store.
2. From your device, open app and tap the Get Books icon to find your library and borrow titles. Use the format dropdown in “Advanced Search” to narrow your results to only audiobooks.
3. Audiobooks open automatically open in OMC so you can begin listening as soon as the download is finished.
4. To return books, go to your bookshelf and tap the plus sign to the right side of each book and select Return/Delete.