Community Events Calendar Policy
The Caroline County Public Library hosts an online calendar of events, open to submissions from community members, at the web address caroline.events.
• Events must be open to all, or have reasonable limitations, e.g. adults only or children’s event, and be of interest to the general public.
• Information must be received at least 10 working days before the event. Postings may take up to 5 days before appearing in the calendar.
• Event information submitted is subject to editing due to limited space.
• The library reserves the right to refuse to publish any event at their discretion.
• The library assumes no responsibility either directly or indirectly for the provisions, activities, products or services provided by any published events.
Approved by the Board of Library Trustees October 12, 2016